When it comes to optimal economy and efficiency, smooth wall quality bolted steel tanks are often the best answer for your liquid storage needs. Modern bolted tank designs offer superior flexibility and secure leak protection plus far greater economy than any field-welded, field erected steel tanks. In addition, current overlapped-plate construction eliminates one third of all leakage problems compared to older flanged bolted tank designs.
UIG manufacturers bolted tanks that are built to last. These steel storage tanks may have either a stainless steel finish or an epoxy-based coating for excellent corrosion resistance to a wide range of liquids When UIG designs your bolted tank, we take into consideration all of your needs for economy, scheduling and safety. Our years of experience allow us to design tanks for any special situation – heavy liquids, high wind factors, heavy snow loads or special seismic requirements. These tanks are design for maximum efficiency, long life and excellent service.
Click Play Button to Start Movie
• Steel Bolted Tanks are shipped in compact, manageable packages which reduce freight charges and allow easier handling on the job.
• Bolted Tanks are precision fabricated resulting in perfectly matched segments for safe, dependable storage.
• Bolted Steel Tanks may be erected during normal operations because NO flame or field welding is required.
• Bolted Tanks may be installed by local labor, eliminating high costs of delivery teams to remote locations.
• Inventory is readily available offering fast delivery.
• Factory applied coatings are available to meet all your requirements.
• Bolted Storage tanks are economical to ship worldwide.
• Sizes to fit your available space – build it low and wide, high and narrow or any configuration necessary to meet your particular space and capacity requirements.
• May be installed outside on the ground, on elevated platforms or inside existing buildings.
• Flexible capacity: tank size can be increased or decreased by adding or removing a ring of panels.
• Bottom design may be flat, conical or other as needed.
• Deck options include: fusion bonded epoxy coated carbon steel, aluminum dome, fiberglass plastic trough or open top with bridges and necessary structures for wastewater treatment systems.
• Many accessories available to suit your project requirements – mixers, heaters, insulation, sonic level indicators, SCADA, cathodic protection and more.
• When it comes to dismantling and moving your tank, relocation is my easier and less expensive with a Bolted Steel Tank.
Download your UIG Epoxy Coated Bolted Steel Storage Tank Specifications here:
UIG Epoxy Coated Bolted Tank Specifications