We’re Expanding Our Team
Searching for Exceptional Talent
Bolted Storage Tank Installation Foreman
BOLTED TANK INSTALLATION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Are you a natural leader? Are you comfortable heading up a team as well as taking meetings with General Contractors and Project Owners?
If so, you may be the perfect candidate for our Bolted Tank Installer Foreman position.
In this position, you will work side-by-side with your team constructing bolted storage tanks for domestic and international applications.
This is a Direct Hire position with Full-Time Benefits, not contract work
Duties and Responsibilities:
Work with and lead construction crews in the installation of bolted steel tanks
Supervises the onsite construction of projects according to the project plans.
Ensures projects are completed within prescribed schedules and budgets and in compliance with company policies and procedures, safety standards, applicable codes, and directives from authorities having jurisdiction.
Hands-on supervision and work alongside crew members to erect tanks proficiently and efficiently. Provides instruction and manages the efforts of construction workers.
Read and interpret blueprints; unload and stage materials, align prefabricated materials, and bolt them together, operate the jacking system when applicable.
Works with Construction Managers on job site responding to any questions raised by owners, contractors, vendors, etc., reporting issues back to the corporate office.
Works with Human Resources as needed on employee questions, concerns, complaints, or performance management issues. Review time- sheets for payroll processing.
Produces daily Project Reports and submits to Project manager providing feedback on critical issues, delays, or any concerns that may impede completion of the project.
Request approval for expenditures to ensure adherence to departmental budget, including labor cost, equipment, etc.
5 or more years management and field experience in the construction of bolted tank projects.
Available for continuous travel, both domestic, and international – up to 7 days per week for long periods.
Working knowledge of management procedures, budgeting, training, and program implementation.
Requires excellent communications skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat, and other related software.
Technically proficient to work remotely, respond to emails, complete daily reports, and send pictures while on the job site.
Extensive knowledge of specific health, federal, state, and professional regulations.
OSHA 30, Confined Space, Aerial, and Forklift Operators Certifications Required.
Valid U.S. Driver’s License and U.S. Passport required
Please provide information about the previous bolted storage tank construction job on which you worked.
UIG offers medical benefits and paid vacation.
Bolted Storage Tank Erector
This position is a direct hire, not a contract employee.
Hourly wages, per-diem and overtime apply.
Previous Experience with installing bolted tanks and domes a plus!
United Industries Group, Inc. (UIG), a highly respected brand in the ever-expanding storage tank industry, is searching for a Bolted Storage Tank Installer to join our Team.
In this role you will travel both nationally and internationally installing bolted storage tanks. You will be the face of UIG and your role as installer is critical in the proper handling and installation of our customer’s tank.
You can reside anywhere within the United States. You will be traveling to project sites as needed.
You will be responsible for
• Being part of a team to erect bolted steel tanks and domes safely per OSHA and site regulations.
• Safe unloading of the product at the jobsite paying attention to any discrepancies or issue that may arise and notifying the foreman of such in a timely manner.
• Using your mechanical ability to problem solve and trouble shoot issues that may arise on the jobsite.
• Providing professional customer service at all times.
• Traveling up to 100% of the time during a year, 6 to 7 day work weeks.
• Must be comfortable working at heights for extended periods.
• Must be comfortable wearing safety gear and personal protection equipment for extended periods.
• Must be able to work in hot and cold weather.
• Must have experience using hand and power tools.
• Must be able to lift up to 150 lbs and continuously carry up to 10 lbs.
• Must be able to pass drug tests as required by the company and/or the job site.
• Must be able to pass a background check.
• Must have a valid drivers’ license.